Real Estate and ROW Acquisitions and Relocations Services
Our real estate team comprises skilled professionals with the industry knowledge, processes, and solutions that allow our client’s projects to move forward. Whether your project involves preliminary research, negotiation, displaced occupants, condemnation support, property management, or real estate development, we draw on our local and national resources to settle real estate transactions that result in a successful project.
Our team of professionals guide our clients to the right combination of products, services, and technological approaches. We provide:
• Historical records research (railroads and private ownerships)
• Research and abstracts
• Records review and determination
• Ownership and title determination, easements, and defects
• Expert witness (historical & and boundary – specific to railroad industry)
• Title determination and defense
• Negotiations for property rights
• GIS mapping services
• Facilitating closing services with owners
• Condemnation (eminent domain) support
• Property management
• Right of entry to access property
• Cost estimates
Real Estate Team members
Real Estate Technician
On-Call Storm Drain Project, City of Boulder, Boulder, CO.
Santa Fe Mixed-Use Development Waterline Replacement Relocate, Denver, CO.
SUE | Underground Pipe The mixed-used development planned at the mouth of the Santa Fe…
Contact us today to discuss your project needs and learn more
about how our real estate team can assist you.