Professional surveying and mapping services.
Our skilled surveying team provides full-service survey and mapping solutions to support architectural design, engineering, construction, and real estate services for our diverse client base. SurvWest invests in the latest equipment and technology that allows us to produce the highest quality of work that meets our client’s needs and schedules. We strive to become a trusted partner involved in the entire project lifespan providing professional oversight and input in all phases.
Our vision and strategy have allowed us to successfully work throughout the U.S. on a continuous basis with our internal engineered logistical process. Our designated logistical and mobilization techniques allow us to mobilize our experienced staff to project locations while expediting our client’s project schedules.
Our survey work includes predesign, land survey, and construction services. Before construction can begin on a project, a pre-design survey is needed. Pre-design surveys are an important part of the successful development of a project. Our goal in a pre-design survey is to identify all existing layouts before construction can start. This is done using LiDAR, scanning and aerial photogrammetry.
- Pre-design survey services
- Engineering design surveys
- Mapping services (mobile LiDAR, scanning, and aerial photogrammetry/LiDAR)
- Corridor route surveys
- Bridge surveys (LiDAR, scanning, and 3D renderings)
- Utility surveys
- Topographical mapping
- Geodetic control network surveys
- Construction layout
- Emergency services
- Precise leveling and level monitoring
- Land Survey Services
- Boundary surveys and retracements
- ROW acquisition surveys
- ROW determination (existing)
- ROW plan sets
- Easement surveys
- ALTA/NSPS land title surveys
- Subdivision design and platting
- Vacation plats
- Annexation plats
- Condominium surveys and plats
- Construction Survey Services
- As-built surveys
- Construction layout and plan calculations
- Residential and commercial
- Volume calculations
Jason Reynolds has more than 31 years of experience in land surveying; more than 20 years of experience in SUE; and 12 years of experience in aerial mapping/LiDAR/mobile mapping; with overall 27 years of experience in project and program management. His market experience includes transportation, railroad, water/wastewater, aviation, reservoirs, civil infrastructure, land development, commercial real estate, and electric sectors.