Providing Surveying and Mapping Services and SUE Solutions Since 2009
SurvWest, LLC is a diversified engineering firm specializing in surveying and mapping; subsurface utility engineering (SUE); and utility coordination. Established in 2009 with staff located in Denver, Colorado and Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas, our talented, agile crews provide expert-level service for clients across the U.S. Additionally, SurvWest has a Certified Federal Surveyors (CFedS) on staff. This certification offers our clients boundary evidence documentation in areas with Native American lands. We have 3 staff members with a commercial drone license and SurvWest is 1 of only 4 companies in the U.S. approved to fly BNSF right-of-way.
INC. 500 | 5000 (2015 & 2016)
SurvWest earned a spot on the 2015 and 2016 Inc. 5000. The Inc. 5000 is an exclusive annual list of the nation’s fastest growing companies. SurvWest was ranked number 361 in 2015 and 283 in 2016, with a three year annual growth of 1.307% (2015) and 1,384% (2016). SurvWest ranked in the top four Engineering Companies nationwide both years
Our Leadership Team
Certifications and Licenses
Our staff performs services across the U.S. and adheres to all regulations.
• Colorado Department of Transportation (CDOT) Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE)
• City and County of Denver (CCOD) Small Business Enterprise (SBE)
• CDOT Minority/Women-owned Business Enterprises (MWBE)
• CDOT Level 2 Emerging Small Business (ESB)
• North Central Texas Regional Certification Agency (NCTRCA) SBE
• NCTRCA DBE
• NCTRCA MBE